Tuesday 4 October 2011

the best news :)

I cant believe it has taken me so long to blog about our new arrival news! Tiredness and nausea took over for a while. at 11 weeks pregnant I am starting to feel a bit better and get back to life again :)
We decided to try for baby number 4, we were hoping to be pregnant by christmas, 2 weeks later I was sick.... and so it begins :) A new leg to our journey, a new experience and new member of our family :)

I cannot wait to do it all again. The early days, the tiny baby in a sling, the snuggly feeds in bed in our little bubble of bliss. Fraser grew out of this a while ago and now refuses to sleep in our bed so I am really missing my snuggly feeds and the new learning experience of another baby :) I learned so much when I had fraser, he has made me into the parent I am today, ben and jamie started me on my way, but I cannot wait to do all those things that i did with a tiny fraser that I wasnt confident enough to fully do with ben and jamie, like cloth bumming, co sleeping, tandem feeding and baby wearing. The excitement is too much! :) We have our 12 week scan on thursday, I am nervous. I always get nervous at scans. I worry about the baby and if its ok. I hold my breath until I see the heartbeat and hear her say "baby looks fine" I am excited at the same time though. its a milestone in pregnancy that I will have reached, one step closer to meeting this wonderful little bundle. We are hoping for a hypno home birth this time so I shall be looking for homebirth and hypnobirthing links if anyone has any good ones...

You know that calm the house falls into when a new baby is here? the blissful sighs as baby sleeps, the siblings staring at them with love and adoration, the smells of a new baby in the air, the feel of them sleeping against your chest and the soft fuzziness of their skin, that is what I am most looking forward to, the baby moon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment