Thursday 23 February 2012

snuggly snuggles are the best :)

I have been having some trouble sleeping recently. 31 weeks pregnant, SPD getting worse, feeling like an elephant, you know, the usual :)
Last night Fraser staggered through to our bedroom, all sleepy and rubbing his eyes. He climbed into bed with us and snuggled in. ARGH! its hard enough to sleep with a bump never mind a toddler too!! Steve and I both tried to move him but everytime we did he let out a little moan and cuddled in tighter so we settled into bed expecting a sleepless night. He was too cute to argue with :)
Surprisingly, I had the best nights sleep I have had in ages! The snuggles did it :) I forgot how nice co sleeping was. I didnt realise how much I had missed those little snuggles and sighs. He does love his own bed and is sleeping soundly in his own room tonight but it was nice to have a cuddly co sleeping night again and be reminded that he is still my baby after all. He is so independent now, its easy to forget how little he still is.
I have had more energy today becasue of better sleep so made banana bread and lemon drizzle loaf with the boys and jamie helped me do the shopping. He was happy to keep the £1 trolley coin for his super helpfulness, he is saving it for a spiderman toy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment