Monday 28 May 2012

We have another little boy to add to our collection...

Baby Callum Paul welch arrived at home on 27th April 2012. We are so unbelievably in love with him :)

I deliberately never wrote on here much during pregnancy. For the main reason that, I was in a lot of pain with SPD and didnt feel too great and I didnt want to be the pregnant woman who moans constantly. I also wanted to keep this blog a positive, happy place that I can look back on and smile as the years go by and our boys grow.
Despite having a difficult pregnancy towards the end, I did love having a bump and nurturing a new little life and really tried to soak up everything about that wonderful time that only comes around a few times in life, when your truly doing gods work. every little kick is embedded in my memory and I still look at my boys and cant believe we made them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment